Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:59:57 -0500

>> Hmm... what kind of a person is Quess anyway? Would she
>> happen to be like Alenby or something? Sorry for the bad joke a while ago ^^
>
>a product of a broken family (i think...) who chose to go with char
>because she was looking for a father, wherein her real father wasn't
>much around anyway...a damn good newtype if you ask me, too bad she got
>hit by what i'd call a VERY lucky shot from chein agi

 That was fast... well, that Chien Agi is also kinda cute.
She kinda reminds me of Noin Lucrezia for some reason. But
anyway, how would one compare Quess with Alenby? Would it
by any chance that a sentimental fan would consider the possibility of Alenby being the reincarnation of Quess?

 Also, how does Lalah Sun look like? I've heard about her
very often in one of the previous threads, but I don't really know who she is. Lastly, is Chien also a Newtype?

-Veilchen