Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:25:37 +0800

At 14:35 12/03/1999 +1300, you wrote:
>4 disc will only hold at most 12 episodes. 75min of mpeg video(around 660MB) is
>the maximum for cds.

        Actually, there's a shop in my area that is now selling 95min VCDs.

        Seriously. Apparently these VCDs are customized, with thinner tracks
to squeeze more information in. (This technical information is from a senior
of mine)

        The down side? Certain CD players have problems with them, and my
laptop couldn't read it properly. So beware before buying them.