Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:35:30 +0800

> Well, oddly enough, I'm buying the 1/48 scale Dougram models to use in a
> couple of table top war-games called Warhammer 40,000 and Warzone.

Cool. I'm actually looking for troops or vehicles to match the 1/48 scale -
this might be helpful. We play Warhammer 40K, Warhammer, and Mordenheim - so
I'm more or less familiar with them. I dunno much about Warzone though.

Are u gonna use them for Gaming or modeling purposes?

If for modeling, show one of the Eldar or Dark Eldar being crushed underfoot
by the TeqGunner. Hate those buggers... :)

>1/48 scale
> matches fairly close to the 25-28 mm scale used in Warhammer, and it
matches
> even better with the 26-30 mm scale used in Warzone.

Interesting. I'll look around for their figures... Maybe I'll find something
interesting...

>I love the Tequila
> Gunner model, because I can place figures on the side platforms and still
use
> the huge walkers weapon.

I was thinking about that too. Interesting make for a playset isn't it?

>One of these flanked by a Dougram and Blockhead, or
> maybe two Soltecs, is an awesome force to be reckoned with.

I wonder if they're releasing the Battlemaster? I'm drooling over the
prospect of a rerelease of the Bromry Eyevan and other toys they had.

Well. This was helpful

cya around

Fed