Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:56:54 -0500

>> Hmm... I probably mentioned this before, but why not a
>> SRW-style G Generation series? That would somehow resolve
>> all the series.
>
> That's a good idea! No SD mecha though. They are okay for games, but I think
>normal sized mecha better. A non SD SRW style G Generation anime series would
>be very enjoyable. I didn't know this until yeasterday, but MS can be fused
>together in G Generation for the Playstation. That's such a cool idea! So,
>does this mean that the RX-78 could be fused with a Zaku II? Could the Z
>Gundam and Nu Gundam be fused together? Now, fused together MS would make for
>a awesome series of SD and/or non SD plastic kits!

 In case you got me wrong, what I meant by "SRW-style" is
the crossover kind of storyline wherein the characters
from different series will eventually meet. As you can see
in G Generation, the game is basically about a group of
MS pilots participating in every Gundam series/story, and
it simply follows the course of Gundam TV/manga history...
it's not a crossover, more like a compilation. But of course, I know that it wouldn't be right for a serious TV series to have SD for mecha when they have full-sized designs already.

-Veilchen