Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:48:08 -0500

>> Well we've had Street Fighter(G), Bishounen-Sentai(W), and I'm assuming X
>> borrowed from another genre as well. Maybe Gundam is overdue for a war with
>> aliens?

 That's what I meant (about GG & GW), and I will have to agree that a human vs. alien conflict would be a total
variation to the essence of Gundam no matter how interesting it may be. That's why I mentioned about the
"Gundam H" fansite. Well, the people behind Gundam did
manage to get away with the wildest ideas in the shonen-esque GG, so why not make a shoujo Gundam series?
GW, no matter how it is meant for girls and yaoi fans, is
no shoujo show no matter how you look at it... maybe it is, but I just can't see it that way.

-Veilchen
not make a series for shoujo fans as well