joshua@egis.net
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:50:03 +0800

There's a hobby shop I've discovered which sells different Gundam VCDs.
I'm just wondering, based on the average number of episodes in a typical
anime series, can the GW series fit on 4 VCDs? That's what they've got
listed on their catalog. I didn't feel like asking the salespeople because
they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked them something about
Endless Waltz as I was buying it. I don't want to get the set they have if
it's incomplete. I just wanna know if bootlegs can cram 30-40 episodes on
4 discs.