Andrew Dynon (adyn1@students.latrobe.edu.au)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 11:20:27 +1100

>And why ignore the FC and AW timelines? Just because Gundam-X was a bust,
>the whole universe is no good for story telling? That 7th Space War looked
>very interesting and, of course, there were six others before it. G-Gundam
>is more of a departure -- my only complaint, in fact, is that I can't
>really embrace it as a Gundam story -- but there's already been a lot said
>about Gundam Fight 7 that would make for an interesting anime.

Heh. Some friends and I had a lot of fun thinking up what G-Gundams could
be like. One of my favourites was Neo-Scotland's "Highland Gundam" with
beam-cannon bagpipes. Then, there was Neo-New Zealand's "All Black Gundam"
(modelled off a rugby player). And I considered writing a (very silly)
fanfic about a new Neo-Sweden Gundam which succeeded the Nobel, and induced
absolute horror in everyone. Its name - ABBA Gundam.

Oh, and speaking of gundams which resemble characters from a certain
popular magical girl show, I read a fanfic yesterday called "Pretty Soldier
Sailor GX"

["MOON SATTELITE HEART ATTACK!!!!"]

Andrew Dynon

"Humiliation is nothing to be ashamed of."
- Justy Ueki Tylor

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh