BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:11:51 EST

In a message dated 12/2/1999 7:17:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

> As for wether or not Gundam is due for a fight with aliens, Gundam has been
> a human story from the beginning.... Aliens would ruin that...

But, not if its a lost part of the human race... This lost part, with
advanced technology, could appear to be aliens at first, but would turn out
to be, once contacted, a lost group of humans, from our "true" birth planet.
Meaning, Earth was not our first planet we lived on. What do you think?

 Aaron