BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:04:04 EST

In a message dated 12/2/1999 6:00:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

> Hmm... I probably mentioned this before, but why not a
> SRW-style G Generation series? That would somehow resolve
> all the series.

 That's a good idea! No SD mecha though. They are okay for games, but I think
normal sized mecha better. A non SD SRW style G Generation anime series would
be very enjoyable. I didn't know this until yeasterday, but MS can be fused
together in G Generation for the Playstation. That's such a cool idea! So,
does this mean that the RX-78 could be fused with a Zaku II? Could the Z
Gundam and Nu Gundam be fused together? Now, fused together MS would make for
a awesome series of SD and/or non SD plastic kits!

Aaron