Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:10:08 -0500

>>To me ZZ was one of the worst the worst kit I ever built in my life.
>>I hope Bandai fixed all problems on new MG ZZ.

Well Simply put, the ZZ was never a snap together kit if that what your
referring to ,so it is a lot better for pro's because test fitting and such
becomes so much more of an easier task but the pre-snap together bandai kits
were made in the early to mid 80's so that kind of justifies it but if your
talking about HG ZZ it wasn't that bad at all.

- Roger