James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:57:37 -0800

I got a chance to play with the new chogokin Turn-A at Hero's Club. It is
really nice. It is maybe 40% metal, good articulation (but not super) and
say 7 to 8 inches tall. The great thing about it is the very fine and sharp
details all over. I especially admired the head and hands. The Turn-A also
has lots of little moveable features like both front and rear missle
hatches open, and the vents on the back of the legs retract, (I'm not sure
why). Hero's had one left at $168. Though I was very impressed with the
toy, I'm not that into Turn-A to buy one. But it did show me that Bandai
could've done a very detailed PG RX-78 chogokin, instead of the simplified
TV series design. I guess they still can.

For those who do love Turn-A, go for it! It's a great toy.

-James