Charles Yam (steven06@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 01:58:04 +0800

Hi,
    I heard that there are 2 versions of Gundam 0083 in vcds. The 1st
set being the expensive 7 vcds box set, and the 2nd is the cheaper 5
vcds box set. Which version is better? How does both differ? Any lost
video in the 5 disc collection? I found out that opening and closing
theme songs are skipped in the 5 disc set, and they do not seperate each
episode or volume from another when an episode finishes. Is it true for
the 7 disc set too? I just bought the 5 disc set, but i can return it
within 7 days.. which would be Dec 5th.