Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:20:39 -0800

Thanks for the info, guys, I figured as much. I spotted the kit on
greenmodels.com for $11 or so. The price seemed a bit too good to be true,
especially with the MG ZZ coming out soon. I must say, though, that at the
time the original ZZ was out, it was really quite a kit, I had few
complaints about it (well, the head was a bit small, but...)

Peter Savin
pedro@shiporama.org