Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:09:42 EST

In a message dated 12/2/99 1:33:12 AM Mountain Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> Did anything happen during the years of 0081-0082, in the UC Gundam
> time line? Would the years of 0081-0082 make for a good Gundam series
> or O.V.A.? They could make it into a side story, if anything noteworthy
> happened during those two years.

Well, I don't very much occured other cleanup operations from the OYW. And
since 0083 is the first big operation we see, I would think anything that
does occur during 0081-0082 would small and isolated.

> Two more questions. What should a new AC Gundam show be about?

I remember hearing about a Gundam version of Speed Racer that was being
talked about in the back of some manga. Personally, I like this idea. It
takes the likes of G Gundam from being a fight story on a planetary level to
a global competition with a real goal at the end. And I think nascar style
GMs and Zaks would be awesome.

> Last one, What should a new UC Gundam show be about?

Well, a lot of the UC manga I see (which isn't very much, I might add) tends
to show small bush fire skirmishs where a new MS gets a chance to be put
through its paces while the pilot fights for his/her life. A good general
formula to follow. I would actually like the see less Gundam related OVAs and
more GM related stuff, more in line with the likes of Dogs of War.

SJ