MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:11:41 EST

In a message dated 12/2/99 6:17:13 AM Central Standard Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

<< One aspect of 0080 I always fancied as a game master for RPGs was the
 "Hunt for Red October" where the Zeon's were the russians... There were
 plenty of Yukon submarines left in 0079 at the end of the war, who found
 all those guys... Its purely GMs .vs aquamecha, no real Gundams here and
 there doesn't have to be.... no more retconns... >>

Actually that would be interesting. A OYW show dealing with the Underwater
MS. I never felt they got enough screen time.

Jason