Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:33:37 -0500

>> Hi everyone... I know this is way off-topic, but does anyone know of any free downloadable dating simulation games out there (preferably anime-style)? I'm very lonely,
>> I've never been on a real date ever and I don't think I'll
>> ever be. Oh, and NO HENTAI if possible... thanks.
>>
>> -Veilchen

>UH-OH...we might find no hentai but it may turn out to be porno...just
>try going through all the stalls in Virra Mall...

 I want a dating game with no hentai/porno because if it
has any or (both) of those factors, it significantly affects the course and result of the game, therefore ruining my idea and mood of a dating atmoshpere. Anyway,
there are quite a lot of computer stores in VM, most of the people in-charge usually don't know enough to give
you a good background on these kinds software. I'll try...

-Veilchen