BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:32:16 EST

  Did anything happen during the years of 0081-0082, in the UC Gundam time
line? Would the years of 0081-0082 make for a good Gundam series or O.V.A.?
They could make it into a side story, if anything noteworthy happened during
those two years.

  Two more questions. What should a new AC Gundam show be about?

  Last one, What should a new UC Gundam show be about?

  Opinions are okay, but I want more on the lines of what kind of new series
would make logical sense in the UC and AC time lines, okay? I want this to be
a logical discussion of what should come next, based on the previous Gundam
anime, not what someone THINKS should come next. I want factual opinions.

  I do not mean to sound harsh and rude, but that's part of the question. One
more want :) I want what makes logical sense to come next opinions, not a
wish list, because a wish list could go around in a never ending circle.

  Aaron