Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:37:23 -0500

>The ZZ story takes place in UC 0088, which by the 2045 AD = UC 0001
>reckoning would be 2132 AD.

 Just curious, how old was Amuro during UC 0001? Didn't
CCA took place after the ZZ storyline? If Amuro was already around during UC 0001, then wouldn't he be around
80+ yrs. old in CCA? By the way, does one numerical value
in the Gundam timeline represent a year in ours? Like is
UC 0001 to UC 0003 = 3 yrs.?

>As for the others, G-Gundam takes place in the Future Century timeline,
>which began with the first Gundam Fight, and Gundam-W takes place in the
>After Colony timeline, which again starts with the first permanent space
>colony. G-G is set in FC 60, at the beginning of the 13th Gundam Fight,
>which is held every four years. (They didn't hold the GF a couple of
>times, but I can't tell you which years were skipped.) GW is set in AW 195.

 Did the AC timeline take place after or before the UC?

-Veilchen