Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 21:35:03 +0800

>> >1. The gundam would shoot perfectly. The Zakus never hit a decent
target of the
>> >gundam.
>> Um, it was already pretty much like this in the movie compilations (the
only version of the original Gundam 0079 series I've seen unfortunately),
except for the "named" Jion guys, at least later on in the series once
Amuro has the hang of the Gundam (well, kinda in the beginning as well).
>If you've seen filipino "action" movies. YOu'll know the difference.

try this one. hero has two enemies, one bullet left. pulls out knife,
puts it in front of the gun, and shoots. both guys get hit. hero saves
the day.

this actually got filmed as an action scene.

>> >3. Vice versa for the antagonist (evil) main character... hence the
ONLY IN THE
>> >PHILIPPINES "Ubusan ng Lahi" (Extinction of family line) where both
kills their
>> >opponents relatives for revenge until no family is left.
>> Ok, the original wasn't QUITE this bad...although Char's vengeance
against the Zabi's comes close.
>Hmmm... never thought of Char's anger at the Zabi's... true it comes close.

Well, the worst filipino way is to kill everyone in your family...but you.

>> >4. All mobile suits would use .45 pistols and M-16 automatic rifles
with grenade
>> >launchers.
>> And visions of Patlabor flash in my head...mechs with
revolvers...ARGH!!!!!!!

And all of them would be bootleg.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos