Sir Loin of Beef (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:49:54 +0800

> It looks like I'm heading out to Singapore over the y2k change, and will
>probably have a chance to get some shopping in. I know its a bit taboo here
>to talk of bootlegs and what is available subbed - but what can I get in

Hi..check out my sites,

Singapore Anime News
http://home.pacific.net.sg/~mdknight/sanime.html

and the Singapore Anime Resource List
http://home.pacific.net.sg/~mdknight/reslist.html

I'd be happy to show you around if you like. Anyway as far as english subs
go you won't find many here. I've only seen english VCD subs for Patlabor 2
The Movie, GiTS, Gundam 0083 and Macross DYRL. All the Gundam shows are
subbed in Chinese.. Not too much of a problem for me though as I usually
read the script in English before watching.