BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:40:57 EST

  Also, check out the MS In Action figures. I can give you a URL to reviews
of the RX-78 Gundam, both Zaku II's, the Gouf, and the Dom, if you want it.
There's also going to be a Gun Cannon and Zugock MSIA's too. There's also an
MSIA Turn A that's out now, too.

  I assume they will continue releasing them. I hope they get around to
making 0080, 0083, 08th MS Team, and other Gundam mecha as MSIA's. I hope
they make Wing MSIA's, to go along with the American release of Wing.

Aaron