Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:07:16 -0700

>Which ones are you refering to? The 0083 Yutaka/Uni-five figures?

I am not sure, it is an American website, Splash Page Comics, but they
appear to bethe same designs as the Yutaka, but I have not seen the Yutaka
packages, these have all English printing and say 1/220 Mobile Suit. They
appear to have snap on accessories, so let me say they look like what the
Yutakas were described as, so I'll assume they are. Would you reccomend
them??