2112 (2112@stuart.iit.edu)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:29:59 -0600

>>Dude, why would you pay $130 for them when they go for under $50 on eBay?
>>Those sellers are from Singapore, so shipping shouldn't be too expensive
>>for you.

  It looks like I'm heading out to Singapore over the y2k change, and will
probably have a chance to get some shopping in. I know its a bit taboo here
to talk of bootlegs and what is available subbed - but what can I get in
Singapore in the range of Zeta/ZZ episodes subbed in english? I've been out
of the loop for a bit and would love if anyone could give me the skinny on
what is available and where I should go while there.

                           Mike