Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:09:49 -0500

>Does anyone reccomend the 1/220 Gundam action figures? I have never seen one
up close, but they look good in the catalog. The price is better than the
garage kits, but are they decent quality?

Which ones are you refering to? The 0083 Yutaka/Uni-five figures?

>I have also seen the Banpresto Gundams, ans was wondering what scale they
turn out to be.

The Banpresto gundams are around the size of the 1/220 0083 Yutaka/Uni-five
figures. 1/220 scale shouldn't be that far off.

Jorge