mirai y (eacmd@hotmail.com)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:29:41 EST

Thus, my question is, for anyone who knows, were the two or three songs you
hear her singing in the first 6 episodes in English in the original tv
release in Japan, or is ADV making the same mistake Animeigo made in the
original OAV. Ie, is ADV redubbing these songs in English rather than
leaving them in Japanese as they should and as they have always done before
in their previous releases?

To answer your question, I have the Japanese release of BGC 2040 and Priss's
songs are in Japanese.

mirai