Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:17:15 -0700

I have seen an ad for some Gundam products, and I have to ask a couple of questions. First off, if the Plamtop Gundams kits assigned a scale? Someone told me they were 1/220, but I was also told they had no real scale. Also, will there be future releases in this series? Will Z Gundam be covered?

Does anyone reccomend the 1/220 Gundam action figures? I have never seen one up close, but they look good in the catalog. The price is better than the garage kits, but are they decent quality?

I have also seen the Banpresto Gundams, ans was wondering what scale they turn out to be.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Richard