Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 05:40:29 +0800

I've got a question about the V2 Assault type... what's with the
extremely large
shoulders?

And in one episode of V Gundam, I saw that the V2 buried itself on the
ground, full
thrust while some Zolo parts ( legs) are passing by, as those parts
passed by the "wings
of light" , they like malfunctioned and crashed down... is that some
sort of Minovsky
jamming technology?

Last one, isn't it that minovsky particles jam communications? Well,
what kind of
link does the separate components of the V, V2, Hexa gundam, Zolo use to
enable it to
connect and not miss out their combinations?