Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:57:23 +0800

Hahaha! here's some add ons!

1. The gundam would shoot perfectly. The Zakus never hit a decent target of the
gundam.
2. The gundam pilot would have his girlfriend or whole family killed, and he'd
swear revenge on their name.
3. Vice versa for the antagonist (evil) main character... hence the ONLY IN THE
PHILIPPINES "Ubusan ng Lahi" (Extinction of family line) where both kills their
opponents relatives for revenge until no family is left.
4. All mobile suits would use .45 pistols and M-16 automatic rifles with grenade
launchers.