Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:20:41 +1300

Su, Rodrick wrote:

> [...]

Where did you hear that they were only making 26 episodes ?
Episode 33 aired on Friday 26th November. Episode titles for 34(03 Dec) and
35(10 Dec) have already been announced, and Episodes 36 and 37 have been
confirmed.

The Turn X is expected to appear in the next few episodes. One odd rumour is
that they are taking the Kapool to space as well. : )

I would expect the show to run 40 to 50 episodes like the other Gundam series.

Tet