BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:16:51 EST

In a message dated 11/29/1999 12:34:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> I had no problem with that...coat the ends of the magnet joints with nail
> gloss. it probably only works because of the hot weather around here in
> the tropics, but they somehow provide good protection and extra sticking
> power. Also, I DO NOT play with the arms too much.

I do not play with mine, either. The part of the arms that's held on by
magnets, will fall off mine, when I move it or touch it. I may try that. My
opinion on it is, because of the magnets, the arms fall off. They should have
made them snap on and off.

 Aaron