BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:11:16 EST

In a message dated 11/29/1999 11:11:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

> A lot of people seem to want to sell their SOC Mazingers from what I've been
> looking at in the trading posts lately - seems like the arms were a bit TOO
> irritating...

I know the feeling, the arm feature is very irritating, it almost takes the
fun out of the toy. The shoulders are fine, its the elbows, where the lower
part of the arm connects, that has the magnets, thus making the arms fall off
a bit too easily. Its a cool idea, until you have keep putting the arms back
on, when you touch the robot. I hope the Grandizer has this done better.