Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:27:42 +0000

In message <0.5218b5ca.2572e8e7@aol.com>, Chaos025@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 11/27/99 6:25:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>adyn1@students.latrobe.edu.au writes:
>
>> A few of my own:
>>
>> J. Michael Straczyniski's (sp?) Gundam: Fans will love it, but it won't
>> rate, and it will finish prematurely. He will be offered a chance to make
>> Zeta Gundam, but will get in an argument with the execs and walk out.

        Heck, Babylon 5 is halfway to being an O'Neill cylinder
already... ^_^
(snip)

>> Joss Whedon's Gundam: For every generation there is a chosen one. When
>> one series ends, the next Gundam pilot will be called... (hey, wait a
>> minute!)
>
>John Woo's Gundam: A running gun fight between mobile Suits through, around,
>and under a space colony. Stars Chu-yung Fat is an older, imbittered Amuro,
>and Nicolas Cage is an out of control Char.

        Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that already actually exist
as Chars Counterattack? ^_^

We were born to be free. |justin@briareos.demon.co.uk|
We make our own destiny. |Lyrics from Urusei Yatsura |
We'll live and love as we please. |Movie 3: Remember my Love |
Because we were born to be free! |"Darling!" |