Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:04:36 +0800

> Hmmmmm...Fed, here in the philippines there are a lot of 1/35, but 1/48
you
> might have to make halungkat a lot of the old shops to find decent props.
> would suggest Nova Fontana and Lil's-Futaba.

Already found stuff at Lil's Futaba that might be of use, like small Gas
pumps and stuff. No repair bay people yet. All are in 1:35 - too big for my
concept.

Nova doesn't have crap anymore. They're clearing or have cleared all
inventory as we speak. They've decided to abandon their former wares (RPGs,
scale models, RCs) and concentrate on gift toys like Pokemon.

Anyway, does anyone have pics of Mecha hangars? I need references - the ones
in Nadesico were just too chaotic for my taste. Stuff like White Base's or
other mecha hangars of note.

Thanks,

Fed