MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:16:48 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 5:23:13 PM Central Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< like the new Voltron, in some cases its better then the old Voltron and
 sometimes its not. I will admit this, the old Voltron is good, but it wasn't
 that great. I liked it as a kid, but I tried watching it again and could
 hardly watch it. >>

The problem with Voltron is that some episodes were from the original
Japanese show, and some were made specifically for a new season of the
English show. The old shows had longer Robeast fights whereas the new shows
had the cliched over in a minute fights where the Robeast used it's gimmick,
Voltron was stuck, Voltron used a new gimmick and got free, pulled out the
sword, and cut the monster in half. Which was extremely lame.

Jason