Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:42:00 -0800

>Do you actually own the Rick-Dom and the Dom? do you think it's worth it to
>get both? (Assuming $ is not a problem)

  Remember, I'm a fanatic (and now a well-paid one to boot). Half the
reason I pick these up is for the info-packed manuals. If I were just
buying 'em to build, I'd say that getting both is just too darn
redundant. They're even the same color, dammit!

  That said, I think the Rick Dom looks a bit better overall. The
backpack is much more impressive, the skirt quite a bit bulkier, and
overall it looks more like you'd expect the Dom really oughta. (Judging
from the photos, at least - haven't built it yet.) The regular Dom has a
couple of bonus weapons, namely the machine gun and Raketen Bazooka, but
for my money the base mobile suit isn't quite as stylish.

-- Msrk