Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:51:07 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 7:32:01 PM Mountain Standard Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

> I can only buy this if you mean the RX-178+FXA-05D Super Gundam, not the
> FXA-05D G-Defenser alone.

Actually, the description of the FXA-05D includes the RX-178, but you are
correct in that I should have noted this.

> >F70 Cannon Gundam
>
> Despite the name, I think of this as more of a GM Cannon type MS,
> more akin to the F71-B G-Cannon Magna, RGM-109 Heavygun or
> RGM-111 Hardygun than to a
> Gundam with a cannon.

Well, by your on words "Mark's Law that it has to explicitly say "Gundam" in
the name" the Cannon Gundam is a Gundam.

> And, for what it's worth, there's a V-Gundam Cannon Type (#4) in the Micro
> Gundam toy series. Not only does the V-Gundam here sport a cannon over
its
> right shoulder, it's also molded in the Zaku green-grey-and-yellow color
> scheme rather than the tradition white-blue-red-and-yellow Gundam colors.

I have this one, but I were to include it, I would have to include all none
storyline variants and scratch built kits like the FA-78-1 thru 7 and the
RX-78-5 thru 7.

> >XM-10 Flint
>
> Superficial styling to the contrary, it's not a Gundam. It's a
> Flint. Says so right on the label. While you may not agree with Mark's
> Law that it has to explicitly say "Gundam" in the name, it can't be a
> Gundam if it sports a different name entirely.

Woops, my mistake. That one shouldn't be there.

SJ