Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:14:41 +0800

Hi,

Nice to see some modelers here... :)

Anyway, I've been planning to make a diorama of a Mecha Hangar Bay -
specifically - of the Aestivalises of the Nadesico.

The scale is 1/48 - around the same scale as the old Dougram/Robotech
Defenders kits.

What I would like to know is if there are any available products of people,
sets or vehicles of that scale. Specifically - I'm looking for stuff that
would fit right at home on an aircraft carrier bridge. Any ideas and stuff
would help - decals, etc.

If possible, anything recent and not some rare kit I'd have to pay $100 for.
But suggestions of this kind are welcome. I don't have any alternatives as
of yet...

Thanks, this is the best ML I've been to yet...

Fed