-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:30:24 -0800

At 18:06 11/28/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>RX-178 Gundam Mark II
>FXA-05D G-DEFENSER

I can only buy this if you mean the RX-178+FXA-05D Super Gundam, not the
FXA-05D G-Defenser alone.

>F70 Cannon Gundam

Despite the name, I think of this as more of a GM Cannon type MS, more akin
to the F71-B G-Cannon Magna, RGM-109 Heavygun or RGM-111 Hardygun than to a
Gundam with a cannon.

And, for what it's worth, there's a V-Gundam Cannon Type (#4) in the Micro
Gundam toy series. Not only does the V-Gundam here sport a cannon over its
right shoulder, it's also molded in the Zaku green-grey-and-yellow color
scheme rather than the tradition white-blue-red-and-yellow Gundam colors.

>XM-10 Flint

Superficial styling to the contrary, it's not a Gundam. It's a
Flint. Says so right on the label. While you may not agree with Mark's
Law that it has to explicitly say "Gundam" in the name, it can't be a
Gundam if it sports a different name entirely.

>XM-X Crossbone Gundam X-1

Now, THAT's a GUNDAM.....

-Z-