BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:09:10 EST

In a message dated 11/27/1999 9:47:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

> Remember the dicussions we have sometimes ago about
> this chogokin? You may notice from the pictures, that
> chogokin Gundam (as well as chogokin Char's Zaku) are
> mostly made by plastic, not metal like the ol' school
> chogokin of the 70's and 80's, that's why you should
> exercise your judgement if they sell for more than
> $52.00 in North America. If poseability is everything
> for you, then price is not an issue; if selling cost
> matters, then think before you buy.

I knew all this, but didn't know the metal content of the figure. I heard its
feet are basically the only metal content of this figure. Excatly how much
metal content does it actually have? Do you know anything about the New
Material model Gundam? HLJ has this one in, too. Like how poseable is it? I
asked my family for the Kado Senshi RX-78 for Christmas. I can't wait to see
what kind of poses I can come up with.

Aaron

Aaron