BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:49:49 EST

In a message dated 11/27/1999 7:49:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

> Oh great... another one of 'em western CG animation... *sigh* I could see
it
> now, that Ch.2 voice guy saying
> "... super hi-tech action sa ROBOTECH 3000!" in that
> annoying 'big' tone... brr, gives me the shivers ~_~

I know the feeling. I don't have an opinion until I have lots of pictures and
info about the plot, story, character descriptions, reason for robot designs,
etc. I figure that crystal/rock guy is a new alien or a highly evolved
Invid. Remember, Robotech has Macross animation, but the story is different
then Macross. I say this, because you probably won't, but I want to avoid a
Macross vs. Robotech debate. I accept Macross as Macross and Robotech as
Robotech.

Aaron