Flanker358@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:46:31 EST

BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> May not get any kits for a while. Micromark(www.micromark.com) has all
kinds
> of miniature tools and supplies that will help with model building. Check
> them out, you may start drooling :) I plan to place an order with them
soon.
> They also have an water proof and dust proof paint, weathering pastels,
all
> kinds of glues, about 5 different sprue cutters, air brushes, decal
twizers, >
> need I go on :)

    Cool, thanks for the site...I think I may just get some stuff from them.
As Christmas approaches I may finally be able to start some of the Kits I
have put on the back burner for a long time(esp. the GP01FB MG....I actually
got it as soon as it was released but Never gotten around to building
it...ugh). And then in January....it's time to go on a kit buying spree
again!! woooooo