BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:37:49 EST

In a message dated 11/27/1999 4:22:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Flanker358@aol.com writes:

> Though You have a point there..knowing the greedy Bandai always looking
for
> way to get more $ out of customers...Maybe they should just come out with
> weapon set for each of the Chogokins, MGs, HGUCs, and MSIA lines...

I didn't know the Tank Gun was a Char thing. I'm getting the 3 gundam movies
for Christmas. That will help with my Gundam knowledge. Weapons sets are
always nice to have. I love lots of extra weapons and its. It gives me more
flexibility and options for my kits.

May not get any kits for a while. Micromark(www.micromark.com) has all kinds
of miniature tools and supplies that will help with model building. Check
them out, you may start drooling :) I plan to place an order with them soon.
They also have an water proof and dust proof paint, weathering pastels, all
kinds of glues, about 5 different sprue cutters, air brushes, decal twizers,
need I go on :)

Aaron