BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:13:46 EST

In a message dated 11/27/1999 4:05:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Flanker358@aol.com writes:

> I mean just look at the wide waist line and the big round legs with the
> smallish feet!
> It looks quite good as a companion to the Chogokin Gundam, which it self
is
> patterned more like the original versions as well. I'm just dissappointed
> that the Char's Zaku seems to lack some weapons as opposed to the Gundam's
> weapons, it's missing the Tank Gun and the Sturm Fausts!

Yeah, I see what you mean. It actually looks good in that pic though. They
are supposed to have a normal Green Zaku II chogokin, too. Bandai will
probably make us buy it, by including the other weapons with the normal one.
That's just speculation on my part, about the weapons, though.