Flanker358@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:04:46 EST

BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
> That's okay. I've done stuff like that to. I still answered your question.

Thanks. By the way, I was just looking at the Chogokin Char's Zaku and it's
fat hips when I realized that this thing is actually pretty darn ACCURATE
when compare to the original Okawara version seen in the Original 0079 TV and
Movies! For a better look of this, look at this pic on ebay auctions :
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=208198871
I mean just look at the wide waist line and the big round legs with the
smallish feet!
It looks quite good as a companion to the Chogokin Gundam, which it self is
patterned more like the original versions as well. I'm just dissappointed
that the Char's Zaku seems to lack some weapons as opposed to the Gundam's
weapons, it's missing the Tank Gun and the Sturm Fausts!