BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:54:41 EST

In a message dated 11/27/1999 3:45:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Flanker358@aol.com writes:

> Are you getting the regular Mazinger or the Black version? I'm curious to
> know what's the difference b/t those...

Actually, I have the regular Mazinger Z, and its great. I don't like how the
arms use magnets to be changeable, though. They fall out if you pose him, its
nothing major, buy does get annoying if you decide to pose or move him to
another spot on a shelf(They are VERY easy to lose). I would have preferred
snap in/out arms. Other then that, it's great. I know nothing about the Black
version, only that it looks very cool. I could only afford one of the
Mazinger's though.

 Aaron