Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:00:02 +0800

At 19:05 11/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I meant to ask if I can get away without repainting the top side of the
>shoulder pads white.

        Butting it here..

        I think if you first undercoat the *underside* with either white or
black paint, then painting on top of the undercoat, the top might not get
affected. The idea is to let the white or black show through the translucent
plastic, then paint your dark red (izit?) on top of the undercoat. Using
either white or black as undercoat would depend on the top side colour..

        IMPORTANT!: I don't have the Qubeley kit (thinking of it.. first
HGUC, but MG Alex comes first. =), so I can't really say it would work for
sure. Best case is to experiment near the shoulder joint, where it can be
easily hidden.