Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:37:07 -0500

I was looking through pics of the new G Gen Models and I think bandai has done
a very annoying thing (again), they have took old SD models and repackaged the
to sell as new in the G Generation line, I know this because I used to collect
SD gundam models and I have all of the BB gundams from G and V, and bandai has
just put them back out in a new box with new eyes. But on the G sets I think
they took out the Glittry gimmick weapons like hawk wings (shining), bullhorn
(Maxter), head mounted dragon head (dragon) etc.

Its just a warning to those of you who already own the original

- Roger