BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:05:53 EST

http://www.netterdigital.com/series_in_developement.htm

  There's 3 different shows here, to avoid any confusion, the two pictures
under the Robotech 3000 logo, are the only Robotech 3000 pics on the site.
This new Robotech is taking place around the year 3000, so its going to be
way different then the Robotech we knew. I like the robot, but it looks like
a construction robot to me, but I doubt it is. The second pic very much
reminds me of a Shadow ship from B5. The CGI seems to be very good. I want
see more robot designs from this show. I assume the robots are American made,
right?

 Aaron