Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:22:33 -0700

    Greetings,

I am trying to find line art for some manga MS, does anyone know where I can find some art for the following mecha,

Kazuhisa Knodo's Revival of Zeon, and Dogs of War manga, especially the G-Commander, the Goblin, and his variant of the O, which i have seen as a Garage kit called a Neo-Geo.

Also I may have the chance to pick up the Crossover Notebooks, they appear to be Kondo books, but I have no idea what they contain. Can anyone fill me in on what they contain and what they are worth??

Thanks,
Richard