Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:07:15 -0500 (EST)

Gus Jae wrote:
> collective can help me out on...haven't seen Zeta or ZZ yet, but I
> thought the Qubeley has a mono eye, but the kit shows two eyes. My SD
> kit only shows one eye too. Which is right? Gus Jae

Hmm good question, I don't know... But I will say I prefer bi-eyes over
monoeye for Quebley and a few other MS.

Did you paint the underside of the "shoulder pads" purplish red like the
photos? I am worried that painting the underside will make the top side
looks pinkish, because the shoulder pads looks a little translucent.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble